Welcome!

Strickland Photography specializes in weddings, events, portraits, fine art, and restorations. Our goal is to capture life at its finest and meet all of your photography needs. Please visit our website www.rebeccastrickland.com or contact us at stricklandphotography@gmail.com or 843.693.3018 with any questions or inquiries you may have. We look forward to working with you!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beginnings....

Beginnings.....beginning a new website (that is now launched---woohoo!).....beginning my very first blog....and best of all......beginning to accept new clients! I'm excited about all three! Beginning a website...I have wanted to get my website going for a long time. Now that I have it, I am having a lot of fun deciding which pictures to load, colors to use, gallery names......etc. If you have not checked it out yet, you should: www.rebeccastrickland.com. It is a work in progress.Beginning this blog... I have never started a blog before. I am looking forward to showing previews with you from all of my client sessions as well as all of the fun details! I am also going to use this blog as a challenge to myself to take at least one random picture each week to share with you. Other photographers I know have a lot of fun with this challenge....so we will see how this goes! I will also share with you here specials that I am offering at different times. Beginning to accept new clients...I am now accepting new clients! So if you are looking for a photographer, please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment